Sunday, April 18, 2010

So much to tell you but sadly not in Welsh...yet...

I spent a lovely Easter on Kangaroo Island with Corinne, Bronwyn and Heather.  For them it was a mere Easter break.  For me it was training for Wales.  Here's Bron and Heths and a Welsh-looking sea:
I have now read 3 of the Angel Mountain series.  The saga begins in the 1790s.  The heroine is Martha Morgan (note the MM - I'm sure I'm her reincarnated).  She was born in Brawdy with her early life in Haverfordwest.  She moves to Carn Inglis near Newport when she marries.  The storyline is wildly romantic but the detail of everyday life during those times, the foods eaten, the crops grown, the wildflowers, is spellbinding.
According to my Mum, it is 6 weeks until we fly out of Australia.  Of course, this is Icelandic volcano permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment