Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy St Davids Day!!!!!

Amazingly I left my Welsh recipe book at work so can't whip up a batch of Welshcakes as I'd intended - though I probably could remember the recipe, or use the internet...  I've decided to leave Welsh cooking for my day off tomorrow.  So I will treat you to a few photos of St Davids that I haven't posted before.
I believe this is the Pembroke Rose.  I shall have to check it against the Pembroke College logo.
A hedge-row on the way to Non's Well.
The snail in close-up.
The wall at ???? (it will come to me) where my cousin Frances works.


2 comments:

  1. Poo Welsh cakes, now there's a plan. I will have to dig out my recipe and make some for the kids for when they get home from school. Happy St. David's day right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it the "P" is a typo??????
    Maggie XXXX

    ReplyDelete