Sunday, October 13, 2013

Meditation 2

Whitesands, of course.
Obligatory reverent walk on the beach with Carn Llidi ahead.  Then to the Ram's Nose not fully visible on the left.
I haven't climbed here since I was a child with my Dad.
This time I thought of Georgia and her Welsh cap.  I think that is camomile growing there - I've never been able to grow it in the garden.
On to St Davids Head - with wild horses galloping in the distance.
 There was Iron Age settlement here.  I think I could sit here and gaze out to sea for a long time.
This is Ramsay Sound with Ramsay Island to the right.  I walked the land on the left when I did the St Justinian to Porth Clais walk.

My kind of sea.
The path back to Whitesands
and the (microscopic) horses now grazing on the flanks of Carn Llidi.
I walked back to St Davids the long way.  There are still flowers in the hedgerows,
including snapdragons for Steve.

4 comments:

  1. sigh! what a lovely start to my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seafaring, iron-age Demetae of your hill fort would have shared your appreciation for the pebbles (for slingshots) and ponies (for quick sorties and escapes)! Keep conjuring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having vicarious out of body experience with these dreamy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello darling ones - so nice to hear from you all. In my Demetae dreams I wear purple woad tights - which double as slingshots - double slingshots actually. Very high tech.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete