Saturday, November 23, 2013

Singapore Sunday and Monday

On Sunday, Matt and Oscar were doing rugby things, Ella and Kit were at rehearsal, Rem was somewhere so Georgia and I took off in search of more Deepavali in Little India.  We were too late. Everything was being torn down and replaced with Christmas decorations.  I wasn't too worried because Georgia had covered it brilliantly the year before. Twice .
Monday may or may not have a been a public holiday, so we said it was and Georgia, Matt, Ella and I went to lunch at PS.  We had to wait for a table, so took in the environs.
 cool fish
 Christmas decorations.
I love that we could travel everywhere by public transport.  And I love that everyone accepts that I am so childish and lets me have the front seat at the top of the bus.  This, I believe is the start of Orchard Road.

1 comment:

  1. Front seat at the top of the bus......gold! Funny how nothing really looks very much like St David's! Lovely, still.

    ReplyDelete