Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Later that same day...

was the important visit.  Georgia!!!  All the way from the USA for 6 too brief days.  It rained the next day so we took the opportunity to help celebrate Pembrokeshire Fish Week by attending a Gyoku (or similar) fish printing workshop.  George was in her element...
I, of course, was like a fish out of water but I did my best.

George, being brilliant, pushed the envelope working on the underside of the fish - a concept so new that our tutor is going to play with it and email all the workshop participants the results.  I mostly recorded comments made about our fish, Phillippe, and his sad but glorious demise.
We had gorgeous weather from then (with one exception) and I left the photography to George (with a cuppla exceptions).  She bought a hat to keep the sun off her head.




And she enjoyed a pint with the aunties.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am SO glad that you took some photos of me! I have MANY photos (the kids got bored during my slide show- just how it should be). Feeling VERY tired today- yesterday was a long day of travel after another big day of walking in London.

    ReplyDelete